Have a look at a life in another world. You decide which side is greener for you

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

All gone mad

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
These were the new cool exhibits at school....show how many ppl did this or that....represented by rice....i'll post more as i take them
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my classmate got hold on my camera, went a little nuts with photos
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
yup.....its a leaf
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the floor
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
the floor again....like a parade square huh??
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me and my dutch classmate
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
me, really blurred out

1 Comments:

Blogger Sid said...

You have aparade squae there! U can practice your drills man!

Wahlau u cut ur hair like small boy!

Russel Peters: All these westerners are throwing the food around at the wedding!

8:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home